What do Italy, cheese, and YouTube have in common? They’re all a part of the dream life that Katie Quinn built for herself. Starting as an escort on Saturday Night Live — and no, not that kind of escort — Katie wound up in the green room of The Today Show, writing several books, and hosting a podcast and YouTube channel. Katie is truly living her dream life.
But how did she get here? When Katie realized she wasn’t excited by the so-called glamorous life of living in New York, she took a leap of faith. She followed her passions, which led her to Paris, England, Italy, and eventually Le Cordon Bleu — where she decided that you don’t have to be a trained chef to be passionate about making and eating mind-blowing food. Now she’s sharing that passion with the world, letting her quirky self shine and light up every space she steps into.
In This Conversation, We Cover:
- [04:59] What it was like working on SNL
- [08:34] Becoming a food blogger, moving to Paris and England, and breaking out of your comfort zone
- [18:47] Getting dual citizenship in Italy
- [27:07] Learning a new language
- [39:02] Talking about cheese, wine, and bread
- Instagram: @qkatie
- Twitter: @qkatie
- Read: “Cheese, Wine, and Bread”
- Listen: “Keep It Quirky”
- Text “Dream Life” to 310- 388-9724 to get our FREE dream life course
- Mastermind: https://workhardplayhardpodcast.com/mastermind/
- Connect with Rob on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/robmurgatroyd/
- Connect with Kim on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/kimmurgatroyd/