Today’s Topic: Finding Your Dream Life
I get a lot of messages from people saying that they don’t love whatever situation they’re in, and the statistics back this up: 80% of people asked about their workplace satisfaction say they do not like what they are doing.
Six years ago, Kim and I decided to take a leap and try something different. We no longer wanted to be part of that 80%. So, we sat down and figured out what we wanted our life to look like—what would put us in the 20% of people who love what they did? We played a little game called “stupid idea time” and put out any idea we could possibly imagine, nothing was off-limits, and we made it happen. Now we’ve put together a system for this entire process, and we want to share it with you.
In This Conversation We Cover:
- [02:02] An email I received from a listener
- [03:25] Making the decision to take a leap
- [05:20] Playing stupid idea time
- [06:19] What to do if you’re not living the life you want
- [13:24] Getting clear on what you want
- [17:58] How to live a fulfilling life