Today’s Topic: Resolving Arguments
Look, being married is hard. Especially in a post-COVID world, when couples are spending so much time together under stressful circumstances. Fights are bound to happen. In this episode, we look at a strategy for handling arguments gracefully and resolving them peacefully in a way that leaves both sides feeling good.
In This Conversation We Cover:
- [02:14] Becoming frustrated with politics
- [07:57] Prioritizing what’s important to you
- [11:54] Suppressing rage or channeling it
- [13:43] Taking the time to do the work
- [18:02] Recognizing when you have angry energy