Rebecca Louise is the rare guest to make two appearances on the show. She recently wrote a book called “It Takes Grit,” and there’s probably no one more qualified to write a book on the topic. Not only is she one of the top fitness icons in the world, but as a challenge to herself she’s been training to climb Mount Everest. Imagine how it must feel to be training for this just to have COVID hit and shut down access to the mountain. We talk about the frustration and challenge of that, as well as all of the ways she’s handled the challenges handed to her this year. It will offer you a great amount of perspective as you handle your own struggles.
In This Conversation We Cover:
- [04:57] What grit is
- [08:09] How to set goals that light you up
- [13:38] What happened when her Everest climb was cancelled
- [18:42] Where Rebecca is trying to improve her grit
- [23:30] Making it look easy by not complaining
- [29:18] Learning to step back from things you can’t control