This is an experimental pop-up episode about life extension. The average lifespan is about 88 years and new technologies are helping people live a lot longer. Science predicts we may be able to double our life span in the next 40 years. In this series, we’re going to explore anti-aging and lifestyle-enhancing technologies.
Dr. Bill Dorfman is the most famous cosmetic dentist in the world, hands-down. He’s been on ABC’s “Extreme Makeover” and a standing co-host on “The Doctors” series, he created the billion-dollar Zoom Whitening business, and he is a bestselling author. We cover all of that, of course, as well as his anti-aging practices. He is 61, but if you look at him, you’d think he’s 21. It’s truly incredible. And—according to him—entirely attainable and repeatable.
In This Conversation We Cover:
- [05:38] Where Dr. Dorfman’s entrepreneurial spirit comes from
- [11:55] Building a company while working a full-time job
- [15:31] Making the most of every opportunity
- [19:35] What a business owner or entrepreneur should focus on
- [22:45] Dr. Dorfman’s diet and exercise routine
- [27:41] How long Bill expects to live and how he’s going to do it
- [36:47] Why Dr. Dorfman started the Meet the Mentor’s Podcast