Today’s Topic: Homeschooling Considerations
We were all hoping COVID-19 would be gone by now, but it’s just ramping up. As school is starting to approach there are questions of whether or not they will be open. And if our kids are already going to be at home with us, it’s worth considering the possibility of homeschooling. Today we’re going to explore the pros and cons of homeschooling, other possibilities, and how we set up our life to make these options possible.
In This Conversation We Cover:
- [03:32] The possibility of in-school learning being canceled next year and dealing with uncertainty
- [05:49] Considering homeschooling and our concerns around it
- [10:21] What we’ve learned regarding homeschooling
- [17:41] Homeschooling and college
- [20:25] Setting your life up to be able to make the choice to homeschool