- Learn more: candyvalentino.com
- Instagram: instagram.com/candyvalentino
- Facebook: facebook.com/mscandyvalentino
- Secrets of the Millionaire Mind
- Mastermind: workhardplayhardpodcast.com/mastermind
- Connect with us on Instagram: @kimmurgatroyd | @robmurgatroyd
Candy Valentino is a 20-year veteran in business, a non-profit expert, and a no-BS speaker. She started her first business just out of high school with nothing more than her high school diploma. She has started, scaled, and successfully sold businesses in services, eCommerce, and product manufacturing. We talk about how she’s leveraging Airbnb to create wealth, how her nonprofits are creating deep meaning and fulfillment in her life, and how she trains her money mindset. You are going to love this interview.
In This Conversation We Cover:
- [06:26] The business advice Candy would give her parents if she could go back in time
- [09:48] How Candy was so successful in her first business at such a young age
- [14:21] Being obsessed with growth
- [20:21] The criteria to look for in house flipping
- [25:56] Creating real wealth and assets for true passive income
- [32:08] Where entrepreneurs go wrong when it comes to branding
- [37:40] Building a great relationship with money
Follow me on social media @robmurgatroyd on Instagram.