Today’s Topic: Finding a new structure
We’re all out here trying to figure out what life is supposed to look like now. In today’s episode, Kim gives me an impromptu therapy session to help me figure out how I need to shift my perspective to work through this quarantine and isolation. The tools we use during this can be applied to any of you, so do this exercise at home if you are feeling lost or uncertain.
In This Conversation We Cover:
- [02:39] Feeling restless and claustrophobic
- [08:55] Dealing with uncertainty
- [15:55] What would this look like if it were easy?
- [23:16] What would this look like if it were elegant?
- [23:40] What would this look like if it were fun?