- LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/matt-marek-90565354
- Mastermind: workhardplayhardpodcast.com/mastermind
- Connect with us on Instagram: @kimmurgatroyd | @robmurgatroyd
Matthew Marek is the founder of Good Neighbor, a mental health and developmental disability services company. His primary mission is to support individuals and families in achieving a life of opportunity, independence, and growth.
Matt is a smart, successful businessman, but he also has such a big heart for the work that he does. While he does have a lot of financial success, he primarily looks for the impact of his work. We talk about how he ticks, how he thinks about things, and why he thinks impact is so important.
In This Conversation We Cover:
- [5:18] How Matt’s upbringing impacted how he views the world today
- [7:45] Understanding emotional intelligence
- [10:34] Improving our understanding of mental health
- [13:18] Approaching things based on impact
- [18:48] Struggling with the relationship between purpose, passion, and self-care?
- [20:16] Rapid fire