Today’s Topic: Our system for setting priorities
In episode 167 we talked about the bucket systems we use for our financial goals. Today we’re covering our bucket system that we use for all areas of life. I have four buckets – health, business, relationship and play. Kim’s added a fifth bucket – contribution – to her system. The idea is to do the best you can to work on each of these areas every day.
Also, a reminder – we’re holding a vision board contest for a free spot in our virtual mastermind. To enter:
- Create a vision board
- Share your board + the inspiration behind it on Instagram and tag @kimmurgatroyd and @robmurgatroyd
The competition closes at the end of the year. The winner will get a 90-day membership of our virtual membership which includes an ideation phone session with Kim and a three-pack set of The Push Journal.
In This Conversation We Cover:
- [2:54] Why we use this system + where it came from
- [5:25] The buckets + how they affect each other
- [10:25] How America’s fittest CEO, Strauss Zelnick, sets his priorities
- [14:32] Your options for tracking progress