- Instagram: @rebeccalouisefitness
- It Takes Grit
- Mastermind: workhardplayhardpodcast.com/mastermind
- Connect with us on Instagram: @kimmurgatroyd | @robmurgatroyd
Rebecca Louise was a banker, a girl band member and even learnt how to fly planes before discovering her greatest party trick – the ability to work out and talk at the same time. She was in fitness videos for a YouTube channel when they decided not to make any more. She tried to talk them into selling her the channel and, when they wouldn’t come around, she headed to the beach with a $150 camera and started making her own content. Five years and a half years later she hasn’t missed a week of putting out a new video. Her mission is to help people get out of their comfort zones and be their best selves. As for pushing herself out of her comfort zone, next year she’ll be climbing Mt. Everest!
In This Conversation We Cover:
- [4:24] Rebecca’s childhood in the seaside resort of Eastbourne in England
- [7:09] How excitement fuels her work
- [12:35] Her ability to connect with everyone
- [19:28] Being solution orientated
- [29:54] Deciding to move to California instead of being a pilot
- [42:32] What drives her to help people get fit
- [49:20] Why she’s climbing Mt. Everest
- [1:03:43] The benefits of being in a mastermind – or two in Rebecca’s case!