- Mastermind: workhardplayhardpodcast.com/mastermind
- Connect with us on Instagram: @kimmurgatroyd | @robmurgatroyd
Tiffany Carter takes the mystery out of making big money while doing something you love. She uses a magnetic combination of her clear cut communication style that she developed as a TV news broadcaster for NBC and CBS, her business savvy and proven strategies as a multimillionaire entrepreneur, and her intuitive ability to connect with women on a deeper level to uncover what’s blocking them from achieving their dreams. Tiffany herself went from a life of self-destruction to success after suffering devastating sexual abuse from the age of 11. She says that her mission runs deeper than helping women create wealth; her bigger purpose is to help women find their worth.
In This Conversation We Cover:
- [6:06] How Tiffany has monetized her passion for travel
- [8:03] How what kept Tiffany truly alive when she was healing from sexual abuse was knowing she was going to help others heals
- [10:11] How Tiffany came from a very wealthy home but would have swapped all of that for a loving environment
- [13:13] How Tiffany never wanted to be an entrepreneur because her Harvard-school mom was one and she worked seven days a week, 12 to 14 hours a day.
- [25:54] How Tiffany had to stop seeking external validation and look at spirituality and inside herself
- [29:30] How catty and nasty the competition in newsrooms can be
- [31:56] Why she started her personal brand, Project Me
- [34:06] How Tiffany is working less and making more money