Today’s Topic: Post-Retirement: The First 100 Days
- Mastermind: workhardplayhardpodcast.com/mastermind
- Connect with us on Instagram: @kimmurgatroyd | @robmurgatroyd
- Did you learn something from this episode? We’d love to hear about it! Click here to leave a 5-star Review.
Kim and I are talking about how our first 100 days of “retiring” from our career in the chiropractic field. We are in this transitional period in our lives and career where we are going from a brick and mortar business, into a more fluid lifestyle with business and travel working alongside one another. Today, we are sharing an outline of what the stages have been since turning in the office keys of our old life, to packing the suitcases for our next stage of life.
Today you will learn…
- The “Questioning your decisions” stage
- The “Testing new habits and routines” stage
- The “Not forgetting where you came from” stage