- Read: Guerrilla Marketing by Jay Levinson ; The Synergist by Les McKeown ; Rocket Fuel and Traction by Gino Wickman
- Listen: Tony Robbins with Nick Poles
- Mastermind: workhardplayhardpodcast.com/mastermind
- Connect with us on Instagram: @kimmurgatroyd | @robmurgatroyd
Today I am joined by Evan Tardy! Evan Tardy is the Chief Digital Officer of draxe.com, where he scaled growth for the company from the start. He was responsible for generating over $90M in direct revenue for the company, on top of being a guest lecturer at Vanderbilt University, and a startup advisor. I wanted to have Evan on the show because Evan is a master at scaling businesses and growth tactics. This episode is incredible, and will provide SO much value to your business, no matter the size.
In This Conversation We Cover:
- [5:33] Growing up in Texas and the first business he started in his teens
- [11:41] Helping a dentist market his business
- [15:16] Moving to Nashville and becoming part of Dr. Axe’s vision
- [20:47] Being responsible for millions of dollars in revenue + how Evan got there
- [23:40] What products and programs Dr. Axe offers + where the company is now
- [30:04] Visionaries and Integrators in business partnerships
- [35:10] The importance of culture within a company
- [37:52] Evan’s daily practices that help him perform better + being present
- [50:58] Rapid Fire with Evan Tardy
Did you learn something from this episode? We’d love to hear about it! Click here to leave a 5-star Review.