Today’s Topic: Yin and Yang
- Mastermind: workhardplayhardpodcast.com/mastermind
- Connect with us on Instagram: @kimmurgatroyd | @robmurgatroyd
- Did you learn something from this episode? We’d love to hear about it! Click here to leave a 5-star Review.
- Want to wind down after a long day? Try the Organifi Gold Superfood Powder for 20% off using discount code “WORKHARDPLAYHARD” at organifishop.com
- Improve your sleep and more: Chili Technology
Today Kim and I are talking about the theme of yin and yang. This is coming from the start of my mastermind, where we didn’t plan to have yin and yang as a theme, but it quickly became one over the course of our time in Boston. This theme has inspired us to go deeper into yin, yang, and ultimately balance on today’s episode. Something that is important to remember here is that even though yin and yang are opposites, they are mutually dependant on one another.
In this episode, you will learn…
- Yin and yang are opposite
- Yin and yang do depend on each other
- Yin and yang are mutually transformative
- Yin and yang are naturally balanced and continuously changing
- Stress not being the problem, it’s how we interpret it
- The yin and yang of success and failure
- Yin foods and Yang foods