Today’s Topic: The Underlying Purpose of Goals
- Mastermind: workhardplayhardpodcast.com/mastermind
- Connect with us on Instagram: @kimmurgatroyd | @robmurgatroyd
- Did you learn something from this episode? We’d love to hear about it! Click here to leave a 5-star Review.
- Want to wind down after a long day? Try the Organifi Gold Superfood Powder for 20% off using discount code “WORKHARDPLAYHARD” at organifishop.com
- Improve your sleep and more: Chili Technology
Why do we set goals? To feel connected and to experience deeper levels of love and joy. When we don’t hit our goals, we get depressed and frustrated with ourselves. This begs the question: because we don’t achieve a goal, does this mean we no longer feel connection or joy and love? Not at all! It IS possible to feel these without achieving goals. Surrender to the process, and reframe your mindset so that in all you do, you are experiencing love, joy, and connection.