Today’s Topic: The Five Buckets
- Mastermind: workhardplayhardpodcast.com/mastermind
- Connect with us on Instagram: @kimmurgatroyd | @robmurgatroyd
- Did you learn something from this episode? We’d love to hear about it! Click here to leave a 5-star Review.
- Want to wind down after a long day? Try the Organifi Gold Superfood Powder for 20% off using discount code “WORKHARDPLAYHARD” at organifishop.com
- Improve your sleep and more: Chili Technology
On a recent podcast interview, I asked my guest, Strauss Zelnick, how he does it all and his response was unbelievably helpful. Strauss separates things into four or five mental buckets: family, fitness, business, mentoring, and charity. If something comes up that doesn’t go into one of his buckets, Strauss doesn’t do it because he knows it isn’t a big enough priority for him. What’s your takeaway from this? What are your four to five buckets?