Today’s Topic: Transitions In Your Mid-Life
- Mastermind: workhardplayhardpodcast.com/mastermind
- Connect with us on Instagram: @kimmurgatroyd | @robmurgatroyd
- Did you learn something from this episode? We’d love to hear about it! Click here to leave a 5-star Review.
- Want to wind down after a long day? Try the Organifi Gold Superfood Powder for 20% off using discount code “WORKHARDPLAYHARD” at organifishop.com
- Improve your sleep and more: Chili Technology
On a recent podcast episode, Chip Conley brought it to my attention that there is so much more happening within our midlife ages than ever before. In 1900, the average longevity was 47 years old, but by 2000 is was 77 years old– midlife crisis was coined in the 60’s because it didn’t exist before! We have to start changing our mindset around the midlife crisis because research is showing that we are getting happier as we are getting older. If you want to hear more about my thoughts on this, listen to Fridate episode 112.