Today’s Topic: Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself
- Mastermind: workhardplayhardpodcast.com/mastermind
- Connect with us on Instagram: @kimmurgatroyd | @robmurgatroyd
- Did you learn something from this episode? We’d love to hear about it! Click here to leave a 5-star Review.
- Want to wind down after a long day? Try the Organifi Gold Superfood Powder for 20% off using discount code “WORKHARDPLAYHARD” at organifishop.com
- Improve your sleep and more: Chili Technology
Dr. Joe Dispenza shares this interesting topic in one of his books, and I thought it would be a great topic for today’s minisode. Say you have a big goal, like spending the summer in Italy– how can you attract this goal in a quantum physics way?
- Set an intention everyday of what that summer in Italy would look like; be the person that already had this experience
- Imagine what people you’ll see, what events will occur, and what places you’ll visit
- Feel what it would feel like to experience those things
- Create the vision in your mind until it’s SO clear and SO real that the thought and experience can’t be separated
- Don’t get up from this mental creation until you are a different person