Jim Fortin is a hypnotist and NeuroLinguistic programming master who uses advanced hypnotic language patterns and brain-based behavioral science to help people perform at significantly higher levels – a powerful new selling technology he calls NeuroPersuasion.
I’m endlessly fascinated by the how quickly and effectively you are able to change human behavior using NeuroLinguistic programming, and the results Jim has been able to achieve with his high-performing clients are pretty wild.
In This Conversation We Cover:
- [3:30] Growing up in a small Texas farm town
- [5:30] How a small town farm boy ends up a Wall Street hypnotist
- [6:35] The difference between NeuroLinguistic Programming, hypnosis, and Tony Robbins’ Neuro-Associative Conditioning
- [8:00] How knowing we’re a cosmic being affects the strategies we use to manifest what we want in our lives
- [12:00] How Landmark Forum has affected Jim’s life
- [15:35] How we get trapped in our thoughts & why every thought is really an illusion
- [18:20] Universal consciousness & formless intelligence
- [20:30] The definition of “identity” (and why it’s so important)
- [26:25] A strategy for reprogramming your identity & how it will 10x the change you’re after
- [36:00] Jim’s formula for success & why figuring out what to do to accomplish your goals is the wrong place to start
- [43:00] Why self-hypnosis is the easiest way to reprogram your identity
- [43:40] How to automate a new habit (and use an app like Habit List or Streaks to keep you on track)