- Learn more: runlikeclockwork.com
- Instagram: @adriennedorison
- Dave Ramsey
- Read: You Are A Badass at Making Money by Jen Sincero ; Clockwork by Mike Michalowicz
- Mastermind: workhardplayhardpodcast.com/mastermind ; email@example.com
- Connect with us on Instagram: @kimmurgatroyd | @robmurgatroyd
- Want to wind down after a long day? Try the Organifi Gold Superfood Powder for 20% off using discount code “WORKHARDPLAYHARD” at organifishop.com
- Improve your sleep and more: Chili Technology
Today on the podcast I have Adrienne Dorison joining me! Adrienne is a co-founder of Run Like Clockwork, a company set out to help people create a more streamlined, successful business. With an extensive background in operational efficiency, she’s obsessed with streamlining, simplifying, and creating strategic growth. After working with hundreds of businesses, ranging from micro-businesses to Fortune 500 companies, she’s developed a proprietary system that cuts costs, saves time, and expands margins in 90 days or less. She’s also the founder of Good Businesses Do Good, which helps business owners to make more so they can give more. I wanted Adrienne on the show because of her different approach to creating more fulfillment in life, and the system she has developed in order to help others do the same.
In This Conversation We Cover:
- [2:19] Wanting to save the polar bears
- [11:32] Getting a masters degree + loads of student debt
- [16:16] Using Dave Ramsey’s course to get out of debt
- [19:51] Resigning from her position in corporate America
- [23:18] Making money blogging
- [26:11] Creating Run Like Clockwork
- [30:57] What mindset entrepreneurs need to embrace
- [34:52] What’s more important: cutting expenses or earning more?
- [43:31] Addressing big challenges in businesses with teams
- [53:45] Why Adrienne started taking self-defense classes
- [56:39] Typical Saturday morning for Adrienne
- [1:05:29] Rapid fire
Did you learn something from this episode? We’d love to hear about it! Click here to leave a 5-star Review.