- Learn more: everyday-evans.com
- Twitter: @everydayevans
- Airbnb Experiences
- Read: The Course of Love by Alain de Botton
- Mastermind: workhardplayhardpodcast.com/mastermind ; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Connect with us on Instagram: @kimmurgatroyd | @robmurgatroyd
- Want to wind down after a long day? Try the Organifi Gold Superfood Powder for 20% off using discount code “WORKHARDPLAYHARD” at organifishop.com
- Improve your sleep and more: Chili Technology
Today I have Evans Craddock joining me on the podcast. Evans is, in my opinion, the world’s best Executive Assistant. I wanted to have Evans on the show to not only learn more about her, but to share with you all what to look for in an Executive Assistant, or how to form a better relationship with the one you already have.
In This Conversation We Cover:
- [:57] Where she got her name
- [2:58] Being raised on a horse farm in North Carolina
- [8:15] How private school shaped her
- [9:43] Deciding to move to L.A.
- [13:51] Being an executive assistant to Lori Harder
- [16:27] What makes a good + bad executive assistant
- [19:50] Advice for hiring an executive assistant
- [22:44] Training for an executive assistant
- [28:30] Doing improv + crazy 8’s exercise
- [30:54] Evolving professional relationships
- [35:00] Art of fulfillment + more about Evans
- [46:00] Rapid fire
Did you learn something from this episode? We’d love to hear about it! Click here to leave a 5-star Review.