Today’s Topic: Making Your Obstacles Your Opportunities
Today Kim and I are talking all about making your obstacles your opportunities. I used to really not appreciate obstacles because I thought they were just that – things that kept getting in my way, that is until I read a book that changed my mindset, The Obstacle Is The Way. In today’s conversation, Kim and I are going to talk about how to flip your mindset to see obstacles as opportunities.
In today’s episode, you will learn…
- What our conditioning has created
- Acknowledge that this is happening for you, not to you
- Nudges vs. frying pans
- What would it look like if this were easy?
- What would it look like if it were elegant?
Now accepting applications for the 2019 Work Hard Play Hard Mastermind. Go to workhardplayhardpodcast.com/mastermind or drop Rob a line at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply!
- Read: The Obstacle Is The Way by Ryan Holiday
- Read: A Tribe Called Bliss by Lori Harder
- Connect with us on Instagram: @kimmurgatroyd | @robmurgatroyd
- Did you learn something from this episode? We’d love to hear about it! Click here to leave a 5-star Review.
- Want to wind down after a long day? Try the Organifi Gold Superfood Powder for 20% off using discount code “WORKHARDPLAYHARD” at organifishop.com