Today on the podcast I am joined by Yahya Bakkar, a speaker and coach, and author of The 5-Step Blueprint. Yahya is also a certified interventionist and has spoken to nationally recognized organizations, and has a mission to empower others to build the courage and confidence to be themselves. I wanted Yahya to be on the show because he is such a burst of energy, has unreal confidence, and has insane amounts of knowledge that I know you all will love.
In This Conversation We Cover:
- [6:56] Growing up in Saudi Arabia
- [10:09] Misconceptions we may have
- [12:15] Moving to the U.S.
- [15:40] Connecting to his culture
- [18:20] Yahya’s teenage years
- [23:00] The start of Yahya’s education
- [30:15] Being a motivational speaker
- [34:32] Why motivation tends to “wear off”
- [37:20] The ALIVE acronym
- [42:32] Play Hard with Yahya
- [54:50] Rapid fire
Now accepting applications for the 2019 Work Hard Play Hard Mastermind. Go to workhardplayhardpodcast.com/mastermind or drop Rob a line at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply!