Today’s Topic: Living To 100
Today on the show, Kim and I are talking all about what it takes to become a kick-ass 100 year old. This conversation was sparked by a recent podcast episode from Tom Bilyeu, and it really made us think about how we need to start training now in order to prepare for old age. Kim and I dive into what Blue Zones are, and why they are such important places to pay attention to, especially as we get older.
What you will learn…
- What the Ikigai philosophy teaches
- Blue Zones: where they are + what the people there eat
- The secret to becoming a kick-ass 100 year old
Now accepting applications for the 2019 Work Hard Play Hard Mastermind. Go to workhardplayhardpodcast.com/mastermind or drop Rob a line at email@example.com to apply!
- Read: Mastery by Robert Greene
- Watch: Jiro Dreams of Sushi
- Connect with us on Instagram: @kimmurgatroyd | @robmurgatroyd
- Did you learn something from this episode? We’d love to hear about it! Click here to leave a 5-star Review.
- Want to wind down after a long day? Try the Organifi Gold Superfood Powder for 20% off using discount code “WORKHARDPLAYHARD” at organifishop.com