Jordan Harbinger of The Jordan Harbinger Show, a podcast where personal development meets business strategy, joins me for today’s episode! Jordan’s life + career are centered around helping people create better social and networking skills, sharing perspective + strategy, and completely upgrading the lives of those around him.
It’s been a while since Jordan and I last talked – it was great to catch up with him and to hear how much he and his business have grown over the years. I particularly love Jordan’s method for interviewing guests on his podcast, and the advice he gives throughout our conversation.
Now accepting applications for the 2019 Work Hard Play Hard Mastermind. Go to workhardplayhardpodcast.com/mastermind to apply.
In This Conversation We Cover:
- [1:15] Jordan’s youth + how wiretapping played a huge roll
- [9:21] What The Art of Charm is + how it began
- [12:10] What leaving The Art of Charm taught Jordan
- [24:26] What makes a good podcaster
- [27:49] The change over the years for Jordan’s mindset towards podcasting
- [32:19] How growth happened for The Jordan Harbinger Show
- [34:26] Podcast routines that keep Jordan functioning at a high level
- [36:44] Finding rapport with guests that just aren’t clicking
- [39:10] Podcasts that have impacted Jordan
- [41:31] In-person vs. behind the mic
- [44:30] Play Hard with Jordan Harbinger
- [49:55] Rapid Fire