Today’s Topic: The 3 Biggest Mistakes New Entrepreneurs Make
This week, Kim and I deep dive right on into all of the mistakes that new entrepreneurs make. Since becoming an entrepreneur is now easier than ever, we wanted to share some basic guidelines for the newbies out there.
In this episode you will learn…
- What phrases NOT to use when trying to connect with more experienced entrepreneurs
- Making money vs. Adding value
- Over-promising + Underwhelming with products and services
Remember! My 2019 Mastermind is filling up quickly. This is the best way that I know of that not only grows your business, but also your relationship to the next level. You’ll be in a group of high level achievers, in some of the most incredible places, 3 times during the year – it’s going to be something you’ll never forget. To apply, go to workhardplayhardpodcast.com/mastermind.
- Connect with us on Instagram: @kimmurgatroyd | @robmurgatroyd
- Did you learn something from this episode? We’d love to hear about it! Click here to leave a 5-star Review.
- Want to wind down after a long day? Try the Organifi Gold Superfood Powder for 20% off using discount code “WORKHARDPLAYHARD” at organifishop.com