Tyler Gage is an entrepreneur, speaker, and author of Fully Alive. Tyler was introduced to the Amazon at the young age of 19, and has since used that as a platform to help spread innovation. He has been featured on multiple news channels, as well as being named a Forbes 30 Under 30 Entrepreneur.
Today, Tyler joins me to talk about what it was like living in the Amazon, and how he uses what he learned there to help inspire organizations and others. Tyler also shares what it was liked to be introduced to the world of lucid dreams and how that mental training changed his life.
In This Conversation We Cover:
- [4:30] Lucid dreaming
- [8:28] Growing up with Quaker grandparents
- [12:15] What Tyler has learned from the Amazon, and how he carries that over to living back in the states.
- [19:45] Plant medicine
- [26:25] How the Amazon rituals led to Tyler’s business now
- [28:48] RUNA and Tyler’s connection to the social enterprise
- [34:10] Play Hard with Tyler
- [39:20] New dad advice from me to Tyler